Saturday, February 16, 2013

kidney stone


how to cure kidney stone with Forever Living Products



What Is Kidney Stone

The formation of stones in the kidneys or urinary tract is a fairly common disorder. The stones are formed from the chemicals usually found in the urine such as uric acid, phosphorus, calcium and oxalic acid. They may vary in consistency from grit, sand and gravel-like obstructions to the size of bird's eggs.Stones may form and grow because the cone; itra-tion of a particular substance in the urine exceed it solubility. This disorder occurs more frequently in middle age, with men being afflicted more often than women.
The kidneys are two bean shaped organs, lying below the waist of either side of the spinal column on the back wall of the abdomen. They are soft, reddish brown in col¬our, and, on an average, measures 10 cm. in length,'6 cm. in width and is 2.5 cm. thick at its centre. They are each composed of approximately one million similar functional units called nepthrons.Kidneys are the filtering plant for purifying the blood, removing water and salts from it which are passed into the bladder as urine. The kidneys are connected to the urinary bladder by two tubes called ureters in which the urine is stored. From here the urine is periodically emptied through another tube known as the urethra.

Symptoms:
Kidney stones usually cause severe pain in their attempt- to pass down the ureter on their way to the bladder. The pain is first felt in the side and thereafter in the groin and thighs. Other symptoms of kidney stones are a frequent desire to urinate, painful urination, scanty urination, nausea, vomiting, sweating, chills and shock. The patient may also pass blood with the urine. Sometimes large stones may remain in the kidneys without causing any trouble and these are known as 'silent' stones.

Causes:
The formation of stones in the kidneys is the result of defects in the general metabolism. They usually occur when the urine becomes highly concentrated due to heavy perspiration or insufficient intake of fluids. They are aggravated by a sedentary life style. The other causes are wrong diet, excess intake of acid-forming foods, white flour and sugar products, meat, tea, coffee, con¬diments and spices, rich foods and overeating. Lack of vitamin A and an excessive intake of vitamin D may also lead to formation of stones.


Types of Stones:
Chemically, urinary stones are of two categories, namely, primary stones and secondary stones. Primary stones are ordinarily not due to infection and are formed in acidic, urine. They usually result from alcoholism, sedentary life, constipation and excessive- intake of nitrogenous or purine-rich foods. Secondary stones are due to local infection and are formed in alkaline urine.
Most kidney stones are composed either of calcium oxalate or phosphate, the latter being most common in the presence of infection. About ninety per cent of all stones contain clacium as the chief constituent. More than half of these are mixtures of calcium, ammonium and magnesium, phosphates and carbonates, while the remainder contain oxalate. Uric acid and cystine stones represent about four per cent and one per cent, respectively, of the total incidence of stones.
All natural products good for the Kidney: Please send me feedback if you feel the improvement.. Thank you...

1. Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea -
a unique blend of Aloe Vera and 15 different herbs and spices which produces a delightful low calorienatural health drink without caffeine. A lovely bedtime drink which has a calming effect on the body.






2. Absorbent C - 
anti bacterial adn antioxidant. protects against cancer and heart disease, improves absorption of vitamin C and enhances its antioxidant and anti-viral effects; helps make collagen for healthy bones, skin muscles, and joints; helps improve energy level and stress resistance; combats scurvy, gingivitis, hemorrhage and other diseases; helps boost immune system and fight infection; antidote for colds and flu' boosts immune system; removes excess cholesterol. It is chewable and with oatmeal to slowly release in the body because Vitamin C is water soluble.

Smokers require more vitamin C because each cigarette smoked distroys 25mg of VitaminsC.





3. Aloe Berry Nectar - 
same effect with Aloe Vera Gel but flavored with natural cranberry and apple juice.




3. Garlic Thyme
 -
 each soft gel contains odorless oil of garlic equivalent to 1,000 mg of fresh garlic cloves. Antibacterial and antifungi and helps in improving conditions like bronchitis, soothes the digestive system, and is a powerful anti oxidant which helps combat cancer by including A Beta Care, Arctic Sea, Nature MIn and Garlic Thyme in our daily diets, it will increase the body's defenses against potentially life-threatening chemicals ever present in our da-to-day diets and activities; may help people with heart problems, liver problem, yeast infections adn sinusitis, natural decongestant and fights bacteria.



DISCLAIMER: All above Product Information is taken from www.foreverliving.com. The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. You should consult your family physician if you are experiencing a medical problem.


Rest of the information provided above is as per my sole understanding and is created by myself or taken from other sources on Internet, Books etc. 

11 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr.Ekpiku who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DR CHUKWU MADU herbal home, I am cured totally from herpes virus with the help of your great herb. Thank you Sir Dr CHUKWU MADU, you have cured me totally from Herpes virus am so exiting. You have been curing people of their different virus,I am LEVI URIEL, am from Manchester, DR CHUKWU MADU herbal home saved my life and brought back my happiness. I suffered under this herpes virus since 2013 one day I was reading in a forum and I saw so many testimony about your herbal home ,I decided to go in contact with your herbal home and today you have done it for me too. I have been tested negative, thank you Dr CHUKWU MADU. Viewers this is my life testimony about the help of this great herbal home, if your are dying of any virus, try and speak or contact this great African herbalist from Nigerian part of African on his email[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or reach him on WhatsApp with his direct line +2347030936239. You most be cured .

      Delete
    2. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
      Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From Scotland.

      Delete
    3. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ohunyom online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drohunyom@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349060579973 Thanks

      Delete
  2. I was in trouble when my doctor told me that i have been diagnosed with
    herpes and i know my family will face a serious problem when i am gone i
    lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day i was surfing the internet
    i saw Dr. ALIKA herbal home contact number online i called him and he
    guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my
    health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr. ALIKA herbal
    medicine am very thankful to Dr. ALIKA and very happy with my hobby and
    family email him on (doctoralikaherbalhome@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2348169340571
    (dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com )
    He can as well cure the following disease;

    Herpes,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    HSV1, &
    HSV2,
    Hepatitis B,
    HIV/AID ETC.

    You can also Email me on juneplove@gmail.com
    Have a nice day people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DR CHUKWU MADU herbal home, I am cured totally from herpes virus with the help of your great herb. Thank you Sir Dr CHUKWU MADU, you have cured me totally from Herpes virus am so exiting. You have been curing people of their different virus,I am LEVI URIEL, am from Manchester, DR CHUKWU MADU herbal home saved my life and brought back my happiness. I suffered under this herpes virus since 2013 one day I was reading in a forum and I saw so many testimony about your herbal home ,I decided to go in contact with your herbal home and today you have done it for me too. I have been tested negative, thank you Dr CHUKWU MADU. Viewers this is my life testimony about the help of this great herbal home, if your are dying of any virus, try and speak or contact this great African herbalist from Nigerian part of African on his email[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or reach him on WhatsApp with his direct line +2347030936239. You most be cured .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I glorify the lord Almighty on your behalf sir Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home, let the grace continue with you. Am so happy right now am cured totally from Cancer with the help of your herb DR Chukwu Madu herbal home.
    You have been curing people with your powerful herbs thank you so much for your truth and straight forwardness towards your patients ,I read about your great herbal home on the Internet and how you cure people of their different virus and I contacted you without time wasting when you told me I will be totally cured soon and I hoped on you ,and you never let me down. My name DESMOND WALTER from Texas. Am greatfull Doc. Viewers join me say thank you to this great herbalist from Nigeria part of African who cures people of their Virus with his great herbs, even if you have some days to live contact him and be saved forever iam very sure of Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or talk with him directly on WhatsApp via [+2347030936239] am all good DOC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ohunyom online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drohunyom@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349060579973 Thanks

    ReplyDelete